Being a mom is one of the most amazing experiences of life and yet it often leaves us feeling overwhelmed, fatigued, and stressed out. It's hard to find or make the time to recharge and this can lead to feeling even more depleted. The physical practice of yoga is a great place to start taking care of yourself again. For me, it was life changing. Group classes are a great place to exercise, take some time to slow down and breath, and gain community!
Yoga and Self Care for Moms
- 6 consecutive week program with focus on self care practices
- Each session is a total of 60 minutes. 10-15 minutes of discussion and community building with the remaining time spent on a movement and breath practice.
- $75 paid in full at first class
- Donation based classes also available
Yoga and Tea - Coming soon!
- Monthly class in my home studio. 60 minutes of breath work and movement followed by 60 minutes of conversation, tea, and light refreshments. $25/class
If you want to start developing individual practices to improve your overall well being, private sessions are the way to go! Using a vast array of different yoga tools, we can start evaluating what routines, habits, and thoughts aren't working for you anymore and replace them with new ones! Think of it as a software update for your system - we address mental, emotional, and health as well as tools for building relationships with your children and/or significant other.
- Initial Consultation - Let's meet and figure out a plan! During this time, we will discuss your intake form and develop practices to meet your individualized needs using traditional yogic tools. $85*, 75 minutes
- Follow-up sessions - $75/hour, 3 sessions for $70/each, 6 sessions for $65 each* (packages paid in full before first meeting)
*Cost can vary depending on travel time and distance.