“The success of Yoga does not lie in the ability to perform postures but in how it positively changes the way we live our life and our relationships.” -T.K.V Desikachar
Why private yoga? For thousands of years, yoga was taught on a one to one basis and revolved around a strong relationship between the teacher and the student. Private yoga is perfect for you if:
- You want to create individualized practices to move towards optimal physical, mental, and emotional health.
- You need to address specific health concerns or injuries.
- You are a beginner and want to learn in a comfortable environment.
- You need flexibility in scheduling.
- Initial Consultation - Let's meet and figure out a plan! During this time, we will discuss your intake form and develop practices to meet your individualized needs using traditional yogic tools. $85*, 75 minutes
- Follow-up sessions: Each session is 60 minutes. Rates: $75/session, $200 for 3 sessions ($25 savings), $375 for 6 sessions ($75 savings)
- Sessions via Skype or Facetime are also available
*Cost can vary depending on travel time and distance.